Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

Well to tell a lil about myself my favorite food is enchiladas with rice and beans its a mexican dish very tasty.TV show is that 70's show becouse it so funny.Music i like r and b and latin music and some rap. My favorite color is black.
My favorite subject is math becouse it keeps you thinking and awake.Its not my best subject but i still like i am good at english and history.
My strengths are that i am very calm very hard worker dont like too but my weaknesses is that i can get mad if you srceam at my and or hit me i would not help and i would get mad eveyone should be fair.
I study sometimes becouse i work and then sometimes i dont have time to do any thing and i am sleepy so i go to sleep.
Well i dont relly know what this class was at first but now its very interesting thngs so any thing is good to learn.
Well everyone should work evenly as a team and it whould get done faster.
Well i dont know but i wont quit or stop trying i would give it my best and take it from there.

No comments: